Thursday, March 01, 2012

A message from the Board Chairman.......


As I sit and read the blogs from Tina, our Director of Missions, I can’t help but get excited for what is about to happen. Several of us are headed to Uganda in 16 days to be with Tina and the Ugandan people. Truly we are so blessed and I really have no idea what to expect. Only God knows His plans for me and the rest of the board members. Our next board meeting is scheduled March 5th. We will be discussing the upcoming trip, our new policies and procedures, accountability, obedience, and God’s vision for us. It is a time of reflection in my life and a time for me to really sit back and ask God to take me. I can no longer simply stand by in the idle, comfortable position of worrying about my life. There are so many others that have needs much greater than my own. The time in Uganda is going to be very busy as our days will be full of meetings and prayer. We hope to come away with a new sense of God’s love and how to move forward with the James 1:27 Project for a Family Style Orphanage in Uganda. Please pray for us.


Kevin Hagan,

President and Chairman of the Board






"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

About H.E.A.L. Ministries...

My photo
H.E.A.L.’s vision is to bring hope and healing to widows, orphans, and abandoned women and children in a Christ-centered environment. HEAL Ministries was founded on James 1:27 - "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."